A Worthy Experience!


Alkaline Water ionizer, water filters, Water ionizer, water purification system, water purifiers, water treatment equipment
A thought
I have been researching on the trends of various markets regarding adaptability of water filtration machine. I found that the European side still has a lot of room for penetration. Although almost all the largest water ph balancing equipment brands are available in these markets, but fact is that they cost too high for an average household to afford.  

This brings a simple concept of economics into play. There exists a need for low cost water ionizers. Although USA and Taiwanese brands are selling their products in large volumes, I was pretty amazed to learn that a Chinese water treatment devices would be very handy in penetration. Being part of one such prestigious organization which manufactures state of the art water ionizers and water filtration devices, it was my task to identify potential markets to promote my product.


Alkaline Water ionizer, water filters, Water ionizer, water purification system, water purifiers, water treatment equipment
Social Media Tools - One powerful marketing tactic
Using social media marketing tools to promote awareness and product information amongst the masses, I came across a buyer from western part of USA. It was then that I learnt how important water filtration devices are for this region. USA being one of the biggest populations consumes a huge amount of water daily and therefore the gap for pure water vastly exists. He required thorough knowledge about the product and I was surprised with the interest he has developed in getting the sole right to distribute our product. I am sure I can pass on good news to the readers in near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Water Purification Equipment
Ionizers | Purifiers | Filters